Pages

Monday, January 6, 2014

Word of the Year

New Year's Resolutions... yikes. Instead of jotting down and mentally storing a long, wordy, and ultimately unaccomplished list of my New Year's resolutions, I have decided to switch it up a bit this year. I mean, who really sticks to a list of yearly resolutions any way? I do not. I can not. Sure, I've tried the whole fancy pen, glitter ink, swirly handwritten resolutions in the planner- make it pretty and concrete, you know? But let's get real, who ends up running a 5k every month with a baby? Not this girl. This year I'm on board with some pretty creative ladies in choosing one word to describe my hopes, dreams, and just daily life for 2014. 

Full.

I want 2014 to be full to its brim. Full of new experiences and precious moments. Full of adventures with new baby friends.




Full of early mornings. Full of happy to be awake mornings. Full of homemade white peppermint mochas.


Full of new dance moves and laughter. Full of silliness. Full of life.


Full of new milestones for Austin and new goals for myself. New outlooks and time management. I want this year to be busy. I want this year to be full of us living our lives. Starting with a certain someone's first birthday.


These are the days of our lives, the fullest days, the best days. 2014, we are so ready for you.




1 comment:

  1. My daughter, I hope this year is a wonderful year for you and Austin!
    Grandmommy

    ReplyDelete