Pages

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Holly Jolly PJ Party

Today we are linking up with the beautiful Darci over at The Good Life Blog for her virtual Christmas pajama party! Hellooo baby festiveness wrapped around these sweet little baby thighs and belly. Christmas jams are a huge staple in this house, we've been wearing them since Halloween! And by we, I mean Austin- though I'm not opposed to buying Juan and I matching onesies.

I will admit that I went a bit overboard on Christmas jammies this year. Austin has over 10 pairs... closer to 20. What is a mommy to do with all of this holiday cheer packed into such a tiny little sleep set and great sales?! Buy 16 pairs, obviously. Like a good portion of Austin's clothes, most of these sets are unisex. I'm going to "Hand Me Down" the holiday cheer as much as I can! Here are a few of our favorites ;)
Oh, and did I mention we have a walker!? At 11 months old! More on that later :) 

I found this adorable set of jammies at Cracker Barrell! Should I even be surprised?? I could probably knock all of my Christmas shopping off the list in that gift shop. Austin's Great Grandma Peaches also got him the same exact set! Great minds think alike! These will be in his Night Before Christmas basket- which, by the way, is approaching way too quickly!
I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend! 

3 comments:

  1. So funny! over 20 pairs?! WOW. I only purchased 2 pairs for Savanna because I know my chunky butt will only be in them for a few months. They are addicting though. & so cute! The Mickey Mouse pair is my favorite:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little Austin is such a happy baby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to give those cheeks big kisses from Grandmommy

    ReplyDelete