Pages

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Pajama Loving

Along with every other mild obsession that I preoccupied before the little one came along, my pajama passion has shot up fifty seven notches now that he's joined the party. I've always had a special place in my heart for a good pair of jammies, and though that place is now buried under my love for dressing Austin in his own matching sets, it will always be there incessantly begging for a new, cozy pair. 

These are a few of our current favorites- Austin doesn't own the whale or airplane set yet. But he will, very soon ;)
 I added in our favorite bedtime sound machine. It's so tiny, yet so powerful- I love it!
Christmas time is my favorite season for jammie wearing. Last year Austin had over fifteen pairs- overboard, I know. Luckily we bought them loose enough for him to enjoy well into the summer... and possibly again this Christmas? 

I feel pretty confident saying that Austin's newest pair ties for the gold with Christmas jammies. Rainbow Fish, folks. Yeah, you know. And if you don't know- then for Pete's sake, and your own, go and check out one of the best children's books of all time. I'm looking forward to cracking open our own copy- but for now, the kid is still hung up on I Ruff You. And by hung up, I mean that you do not dare recite the words from that book unless you plan on digging through the toy box to find it, and then reading it over and over.
And again and again and again.
Tonight I get to have the pleasure of joining my best friend and her fiancĂ© in celebrating their engagement at their engagement party! AND guess what- I'm the Matron Maid of Honor! Matron sounds way too middle-aged and dignified for my taste. Though I will say that I proudly wore my pajamas into Dunkin this morning, and stared down every single person who showed any sign of disgust. How's that for a matron move. 

Okay, getting out of jammies now. Matron out. 
Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment