Pages

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Valentine's Day Recap

I can't believe we just celebrated Austin's second Valentine's Day. It's just so surreal! I will never get used to time flying with this babe! I can still remember taking his Valentine's Day pictures last year, he was not yet a month old. I had just shotput the basket of a month's worth of laundry across the room to set him up for his first little photo shoot on our couch. 
This year I was feeling extra celebratory the night before, so we kicked off Valentine's Day a bit early with a fun  dinner. I don't think I have ever seen the babe clean his entire plate. Feeding the dog and stuffing his diaper seem to be pretty regular mealtime priorities. This dinner, in its entirety, made its way into his belly. Hoozah.
On Valentine's Day we enjoyed a festive picnic on the porch during our afternoon snack. Austin had a blast making a huge mess of himself and mush out of the red velvet cake balls.

  #teamnostraw

Today I was able to sneak off (babyless!) for a few hours for my cousin's Bridal Shower! Love is in the air, folks. Sending lots of love to you and your families! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment